Industrial Safety Mats
Based in Norway, Justrite continues to be one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spill containment devices for the safe management of flammable liquids and other hazardous materials. The brand’s product portfolio also includes storage cabinets, cans, and containers, safety lockers as well as smoking receptacles and drum funnels.
APSS is proud to serve as Justrite’s official distributor for NoTrax® safety mats, Checkers® industrial safety products and more in Singapore and Myanmar.
T11 San-Eze II
- Top-of-the-line mat for the food service industry.
- Manufactured with MicroStop® anti-microbial rubber.
- Formulated to provide ergonomic comfort and superior traction in wet or greasy areas.
- Modular design with attachable beveled ramps and corners to reduce trip hazards.
- Large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from work areas further enhancing slip resistance.
- NSF tested and certified.
782 Sky Trax
- Made to enable slip resistance and freedom of movement
- Tested R9 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181.
- Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimise tripping.
- Lifetime warranty on Uni-FusionTM lamination technology.
- Ideal for placement in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations.
549 Safety Stance
- Anti-fatigue matting for use in areas where there can be frequent oil spilling.
- Drainage holes and raised studs provide aeration and allow fluids and debris to fall through.
- Designed to withstand industrial oils and harsh chemicals.
- Ergonomic benefit derived from 22 mm thick resilient worker platform.
- Highly visible orange coloured borders for added safety.
For Food Service and Food Processing
- Made of 100% tough natural rubber compound
- Thick border for containing liquid disinfectant.
- Holds 4 litres of disinfectant solution.
- Ideal for placement at doorways, starter rooms, packaging areas, laboratories, break rooms, and receiving rooms, etc where spread of contamination needs to be limited.
- Made up of three sections
- First section incorporates a disinfection foot bath with flexible bristles to disinfect shoes.
- Second section provides an extendable drying zone to dry shoes and prevent slips.
- Third section offers a customisable (with logo/design) end drying zone to prevent slipping.
458 Skystep Red
- Standalone rubber mat with a gritted surface pattern and ergonomic bubble pattern to provide maximum fatigue relief while maintaining anti-slip properties.
- Designed to suction to the ground to prevent the mat from shifting,
- Ideal for dry areas – food processing, food packaging, food preparation areas and bars
- Closed anti-slip gritted structure surface.
- Superb anti-fatigue properties
- Heavy duty 100% natural rubber compound
- Manufactured in blue – the only colour that doesn’t appear in food
- Smooth design to prevent from food getting stuck.
- Made of tough rubber compounds for long service life.
562 Sanitop Red
- Designed to meet food industry requirements.
- Offers comfort and traction in wet or greasy areas, these matting solutions
- Features thick platforms made of oil-and-greases resistant nitrile rubber compound.
- Comes with large octagonal drainage holes and raised studs to allow fluids and debris to fall through.
T23RD Multi Mat II
- Made of tough compounds designed to yield a long service life.
- Lightweight enough to facilitate lifting and cleaning.
- Features non-skid surfaces that add traction to keeps it from shifting.
- Comes with drainage holes to keep the surface clear and raised studs for grip and aeration.