Hand Protection Solutions
Possibly Scandinavia’s most cutting-edge hand protection solutions company, Granberg offers a remarkable range of latex, synthetic, thermal, single-use, and chemical-resistant gloves as well as protective aprons and arm guards. These can be used by the engineering, oil and gas, construction and mining, healthcare and food processing industries.
As Granberg’s authorised distributor for Singapore, Bangladesh, and Myanmar, APSS is pleased to offer cutting-edge products such as the MUD MAX® safety gloves, which will safeguard your workers’ hardworking hands against the toughest elements.
115.9001 Cut F Impact Hi-Viz™ Protective Gloves
- Produced for extreme working conditions for oil and gas professionals.
- Provides exceptional comfort and great grip.
- Kozane cut-resistant insert in the palm, exceeding EN 388 cut level F.
- Powerful, soft impact protection on back of hand.
115.5501 Cut Resistant Gloves with Impact Protection
- Designed for optimal ergonomics, very comfortable heavy-duty gloves.
- Typhoon® provides excellent cut C protection.
- Powerful impact protective details on back of hand.
- Abrasion-resistant nitrile foam coated palm provides excellent wet and dry grip.
115.9014 Chemical Protective Gloves with Impact Protection and Cut Resistance
- Offers liquid-proof barrier and protection against a wide range of chemicals.
- Nitrile coating offers ≥ 480 minutes of permeation time for n-Heptane found in oil-based muds.
- High visibility green for maximum safety.
For Oil, Gas and Mining
107.4330 Vibration-reducing Work Gloves EX®
- Reduce the risks of Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS).
- Approved according to mechanical vibration and shock EN ISO 10819:2013 test.
- Provides protection at high frequencies combined with protection at a broad spectrum of frequencies.
- Special vibration reducing material layer in the palm.
105.3810 MIG Welding Gloves
- Superior gloves for MIG welding as well as for handling sharp sheet metal etc.
- Provides exceptional comfort and extreme cut and puncture resistance.
- High protection against heat combined with excellent dexterity.
- Lasts 4-5 times longer than regular MIG gloves made from goatskin.
109.8135 Vinyl/PVC Chemical Resistant Gloves Chemstar®
- Highly durable.
- Soft with outstanding grip in dry, wet & oily conditions.
- Flexible, and less tiring to the hand.
- Easier to get on and off.
- Special double-dipped vinyl/PVC coating.
- Sanitized® treated to prevent bacteria growth and promote freshness.
For Catering and Food Processing
100.0401 Food-approved Reusable Gloves
- Food approved.
- Excellent dexterity, highly durable and breathable.
- Does not contain DMF, odour free.
- Oeko-Tex® 100 Approved.
- Machine washable at 60 °C.
- Well fitted and soft.
114.0630 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Chemstar
- Durable with good anatomical fit for max. comfort.
- Protection against chemicals, diesel fuel, petrol and oil.
- 3-4 times longer lifespan than equivalent vinyl/PVC gloves.
- Suitable for direct contact with all types of foodstuffs.
- Suitable for fish farming, and handling shellfish
114.616 Single-use Gloves Magic Touch®
- The thinnest glove in Granberg’s Accelerators Free gloves range.
- Micro textured fingertips for optimum grip.
- Resistant to grease, fats, detergents, etc.
- Approved to be used in direct contact with all types of food, including fatty foods (EN 1186).